How much does it cost?
$200 if paid 7/31/19 - 10/31/19
$225 if paid 11/1/19 - 1/31/20
$250 if paid 2/1/20 - 5/17/20
$275 if paid 5/18/20 - 6/19/20
Refunds requested prior to 12/31/19 will be in full minus a $25 cancellation fee
Refunds requested prior to 4/31/20 will receive a 50% refund
No refunds will be given after 5/1/2020
Registrations are non-transferable and will require ID for pick-up
What is included?
- Thursday night Convention Kick-Off Party with snack and prizes.
- Convention sessions Friday & Saturday morning & afternoon that include, speakers, educational opportunities and prizes.
- Saturday evening Dessert, Fun & Winning.
- Sunday morning brunch with prizes and convention activities.
- Access to the Win/Win Room
To keep the basic registration costs lower, but because many of us love to win, the convention provides upgrades to your registration for chances to win some additional amazing prizes!!!
Bronze Level - 15 entries to be used in any of the drawings. $125
Silver Level - 30 entries to be used in any of the drawings. $250
Gold Level - 60 entries to be used in any of the drawings. $500
How to Register
1) Complete the Convention Registration form and click submit
2) Select basic registration, add your optional upgrades and then pay.
You can register now and complete your upgrades any time before 6/19/20
**You are NOT registered until your have completed the registration form AND paid**
Step #1 Fill Out Convention Registration form below and click submit (1 form for EACH attendee)
Step #2 Add Basic Registration to your cart and then add your upgrades.
You MUST have a basic registration! The Gold, Silver and Bronze are upgrades to that basic registration.
Am I registered?
Did you fill out a registration form and click submit?
If you registered for a second person, did you fill out a form for them and click submit?
Did you purchase a basic registration?
Upgrades are upgrades to the basic...you can choose those but everyone must have a basic!
Do you need help?